Sunday, September 11, 2011

Look What $8.09 Can Buy You!!



This weekend coupons did not contain anything that I thought was of good value.There were 3 inserts but nothing really caught my eye. I was hoping to see more Air Wick coupons but they did not have anything. The only coupon I used for this weeks coupons was for the $1.00 off for the Aqua Fresh tooth paste. I used coupons that I  had from previous weeks for the items I purchased today.
These are all the coupons I used for my purchases
The first place I went was Walgreen's. Here is the list and  items of what I purchased:
Orbit gum $.79 each
Sin Full Nail Polish $.99 each
Pure Silk Shaving Cream $.19 each
Aquafresh Toothpaste $.99
Tampons $ 1.99
TOTAL-$7.60 rec'd $1.00 Register Rewards
SAVED-$20.00


At CVS, I did not buy much at all. I only bought a tooth paste.
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste $.49
TOTAL-$.49 rec'd $1.50 Extra Care Bucks
SAVED-$4.20

My total out of pocket was $8.09. At Walgreen's, I was charged double for the Tampons and I did not realize until I was already home. Thankfully we went to visit my mother in law and Walgreen's was right around the corner from her house. I was refunded my money without question.
I hope you get a chance to visit my YouTube channel-awifespeaks for coupon how to's.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.