Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Purse


Before I had my son, I never was overly cautious. Now a days, that's all that I am. I always peek outside my doors peephole before I leave the house. As soon as I get in the car, I lock the doors even though they lock automatically once I hit a certain speed. I am sure there are many others but I don't want to freak y'all out.
Long gone are the days when I flashed a nice handbag that I carried over my shoulder. Now I use cross body purses. I just feel safer that way. Today I bought this bag from JC Penny. Its by Relic and I can use it as an over the shoulder bag or cross body. It has a big center opening with a slot for my phone.It's big enough to carry a bottle of water. I especially like that it has a zipper closer. It has a big slot in the back. It also has three zippered compartments to store my camera,bloggie,taser and notebook.
This bag here will be my mommy mode bag. I'll use my other black studded bag when my husband is with me. This bag may not be the most fancy or beautiful bag ever but it sure fits my needs.
Thanks for stopping by:)
xoxo
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.