Saturday, July 21, 2012

DIY-BirchBox & Earrings

I love these Birchboxes more than I usually love the things that come inside of them every month.

Outline the top of the box. If you tape the whole box all around the box becomes to hard to open.

I chose to paint the inside and sides on the box white.

Duct tape the side first and make the cuts straight. I used an exacto knife

Place the duct tape to the line that you traced earlier. It will make opening the box easier.

Bottom of box

Top and bottom of box


Looks so cute!!

OK this Hello Kitty duct tape is kind of expensive. It was $8.99 at Hobby Lobby but I used a 40% off coupon, which brought it down to $5.34. I think that's about how much I would spend on a birthday bag and tissue. I am using this box to put a birthday present in it. Yes I did use the pink tissue that comes in the BirchBox

Hello Kitty Birthday Box/Keepsake Box

I have been eyeing these cute flowers at Hobby Lobby for a while to make earrings out of them. They never seem to be on sale when I go. Today they were 50% off as well were the earring findings. Both if these items cost $3.24.

I love the color

I used this super duty glue to glue the earring posts to the flowers

I made 2 sets.

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable!! :D
    OOh ooh!! I am your 100th follower! I feel special, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.