Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 Bundle Monster Plates!!!



Yay!!!! I woke up this morning at 5:00am and made my purchase for the New Bundle Monster Nail Art Image Plates. These new plates are suppose to be wider to fit the nails. Unlike the older plates that did not cover the whole nail plate. The design all look pretty too. I can not wait to get them. My natural now, so I will post pictures on fake nails once I get them in. Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                                             xoxox
                                                                                             Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.