Thursday, December 2, 2010

A lil' Makeup Haul

I managed to make my way out last night to Walgreens Friends and Family night. Here are the goodies I was able to pick up. All the Wet n Wild product were 50% off and I had a $5.00 off coupon when I bought $10.00 worth of Wet n Wild The Loreal Lipstick was on clearance and in the Walgreen December coupon booklet they have a $2.00 off coupon. I ended up paying $2.97 for this $10.00 lip color. The Maybelline blush was on clearance also for $2.54 and I payed $1.54 after using a $1.00 off coupon. The Neutrogena eyeshadow was on clearance for $3.90 and I had a $3.00 off coupon.  Last night was a great night of makeup buying:)
Wet n Wild nail polish and eye shadow
Wet n Wilde brow pencils,lip liner,lipstick,lip tint and eye shadow pencil

Maybelline blush, Loreal Lipstick, Neutrogena eyeshadow




wet n wild
  • Kitten eyeshadow
  • Cupid and Clear nail polish-crean with glitter
  • Red Tape nail polish-red
  • Disturbia Nail Polish-purple
  • MegaLenght Black Mascara w/Sugar Eyeshadow
  • Berry Red Lip Liner
  • Dark Brown Brow Pencil
  • Taupe Brow Pencil
  • 918 Lip stick-matte
  • 108 Lip Shimmer
  • Graphite Creme shadow pencil
Maybelline Blush-Potpourri
Loreal Lipstick-Fired Up
Neutrogena Eye Duo-Sweet Dusk


1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.