Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today I finally decided to try out my new nail polish from Wet n Wild called Disturbia. My favorite color is purple and was hoping this was going to be my new favorite polish.......wah wah!!! Boy was I wrong!!!
Wet n Wild-Disturbia
(never mind the messiness)
The color was too dull for me. It had no shine to it what so ever. I was ready to grab my nail polish remover when all of a sudden I looked up and saw my quick fix!!! Her name is Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.

Sally Hansen-Hidden Treasure


One coat of this polish changes everything. It made this boring nail color look amazing. The gold flakes reflect the most beautiful shades of purples,greens,reds,yellows. It reminds me of oil stains on a wet parking lot. You know what I mean?  It has that pretty dark rainbow color.  Ohhh I love it. I found this at walgreens a few month ago and rarely use it. But when I do, I think to myself "how come you dont use this more". If you are lucky enough to find a bottle, I highly recommend you to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...glitters & shimmers -- they make life so much more exciting, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.