Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Ross Finds

Today Alex and me decided to brave the "cold"(51degrees) weather and ventured out for our weekly visit to Ross. I tell you this is my favorite store!! Frank if you are reading this...a gift card to Ross would be fine Christmas gift with me:) Any ways here are the few delights I was able to buy!

 This lovely Rampage necklace and earing set was only $2.39 from $20.00. I could not pass it up.
This mini nail Color Club Dark Romance Matte set was only $2.99.

I know this cologne is kind of old, but my husband still likes it.  I sold him one when we first started dating about 12 years ago. This was on clearance too for only $13.00.....what a bargain. This is actually going to be one of his Christmas gift. Im hoping Alex can keep this a secret.
Last but not least, I bought Alex this dvd. Its a great collection of all his favorite characters.
Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.