Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well today was the Big Game...Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys.  My husband and I are not really big football fans, but we decided to make a little bet. Fortunattly the Cowboys won and now he has to clean out the junk drawers in the kitchen.  I know I'm not the only one that has them,right??  So he has to do them all by himself without asking Alex or me to help him.  He also has to install a ceiling fan in my nail room immediatly following the cleaning of the drawers!!YAY!! This is the design I did to support the Dallas Cowboys.  I used Orly nail polish in La Playa and sponged Dazzle over it.  I used Bundle Monster Plate 05 for the big star and Konad image plate in m3 for the little stars, with Konad special white polish. Go Cowboys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.