Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love Grape Juice

So I was able to paint my finger nails last night.  The color I chose was Grape Juice by China Glaze. Its a  real pretty shimmery purple color. It takes about 3 coats to get a deep enough color.  I also used image plate 06 from Bundle Monster and white special polish by Konad. I attempted to use a white nail polish by Sinful Colors nail polish but the image did not transfer to my nail.  I even buffed the stamper,but it still did not work.  Oh well, thank goodness for those special polishes. Let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. Purple is my favorite color. Can't wear it too much though cuz I'd look like "Barney" :) -- but I love it on my nails too.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.