Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Fall

Today was a lovely first day of fall.  It rained quite a bit but my son and I had a great day.  We finally made it to the library and we got there just in time for Spanish story time.  I want to take him more often that way he will be able to pick it up faster.  I picked up a few good books that I have wanting to read.  The first one I am reading is "The Girl Who Fell From The Sky" by Heidi W. Durrow.  So far it's a real good book. After the library, we enjoyed a fun lunch at Target. I was able to use a dollar off coupon from their mobile coupons from my cell phone. I also picked up some Vaseline lotion for about $1.39 after their coupon. Check out their site for coupons. The picture above is my first day of fall design.  I used nail polishes Cloud 9 and All About You from Sinful Colors and Sketchy Character by Finger Paints.  I used Bundle Monster image plate 05. The image was a little to big for my nail beds. Hope everyone has a blessed fall season<3

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.