Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary. Wow time sure does go by fast. We have actually been together for 11 years. We met because we worked next door to each other.  He was working at a grocery store and I was working at a retail store.  I thought he was so cute but was way too shy to even say "hi".  I guess he was shy too because he got one of his buddies to get my phone number. We went out the following weekend and been together ever since.  These  have been the greatest years of my life.  Im not gonna lie the first 2-3 years of marriage were the hardest. I gained so much weight and had to learn to live with someone who was total opposite of me. But I thank God we made it and are continuing to make it.  We really dont have much planned for today because his schedule is never set and today he is working an hour away. We bought IronMan 2 last night and hope to watch it tonight with our son and a big bowl of popcorn and m&m's. So how did you meet your special someone?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated 9th Anniversary! So happy to hear that you were able to overcome your challenges. My husband & I have been married for 12 years and we still have our little differences -- without God's grace, we'd probably divorced already because of our strong personalities. Anyway, wish you all the best. How'd you guys like 'IRONMAN 2'?

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.