Monday, August 4, 2014

Michael Kors Messenger Bag

Michael Kors

Dust bag

This came in 3 colors:
Black, brown and off white
I chose black because I don't have a black cross body bag

Hanging logo charm

Gold hardware

2 side pockets

Zipper pocket and 2 side pockets


Inside clasp
I sometimes clip my swiss army knife to that

Back buttoned pocket magnetic closure
I like this feature because I can put receipts or random papers that I carry.
I also like it because I can just slip my phone in there and not have to search for it inside the purse

Filofax Pocket Wallet
Tablet
Good 2 Grow Juice
Crochet Hook
Ear buds
Lotion
Lipstick

It's roomy enough to fit my Personal sized Filofax and everything else I mentioned above

In reality this is what I actually carry and need in my purse. 

I have had this Coach cross body bucket purse for at least 6 years.  As you can see it is still in great condition.   These bags maybe a little pricey but they last a very long time and well with the price

This is my other Michael Kors bag that my husband bought me last year.  I think its beautiful and it has a lot of space.  The only thing is that it is so heavy.  It gets even heavier once I put all my "necessities" in it.  I will definitely use this purse when we go out or to church.  I think this one was the Hamilton bag but I could be wrong.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.