Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Build-A-Bear Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

I mentioned last week that my son and I went to Build- A-Bear to get Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  They were out of stock and wouldn't get another shipment in until September.  An associate told me I could order on-line unstuffed.  I never knew that  they could be ordered unstuffed.  I placed my order last Wednesday and received him on the following Monday.  When ordering on-line you have the option to order stuffed or unstuffed.  I ordered unstuffed because I love the look on my sons face while he is creating his Build-A-Bear. The"house" and everything I ordered came in a brown shipment box through USPS.  There was free shipment on orders $40.00 or more.  Mikey was $35.00 with the nunchucks.  I ordered a music box for $7.00.

Unstuffed Mikey, numchucks, music box, and certificate

Birth Certificate

 

TMNT music box



TMNT theme song
you may want to lower the volume








                                                     




Unstuffed Mikey-Front

Back

Build-A-Bear patch on his paw

face

Mask


Turtle shell



So we just got back from Build-A-Bear.  Here is Mikey!!

This is where the magic happens. He picks the heart and ...

rubs the heart on his heart

rubs it on his knee to let Mikey know that he needs him

Then the fluffing begins



 music box was inserted where his hand is.
Now we are ready for Friday to watch the  TMNT movie


Mikey-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Check out my posting on how I decorated Alex's 6th birthday party. It was a TMNT theme too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.