Saturday, June 16, 2012

Influensters Colgate-Palmolive Gift Basket!


Palmolive Pot Holder

Full size 8oz bottle of Softsoap Pampered Hands soap

2 Bars of SoftSoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusion bar soap

Full Size 4oz tube of Colgate Optic White toothpaste

Today was a rainy day so I wasn't overly excited to check the mail. I saw the mailman drive by and thought to myself that I would just let my husband check it when he gets home. When he got home he set the mail down and told me I had a package. I was hoping it was his fathers day gift. I was so surprised to see the Palmolive label on the box and knew right away what it was. It was my brand challenge gift from Influenster and Colgate-Palmolive. I almost forgot about it. I am so happy to be a part of Influenster. It has been exciting to be a part of this trendsetting group. If you want more information on Influenster visit there website at www.influenster.com. They are also on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you so much Influenster♥

2 comments:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.