Thursday, February 2, 2012

Smarterer Test


As a Bzz Agent, I decided to accept a campaign called Smarterer.Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on digital, social, and technical skills. Each test has 10 questions and is timed at 60 second for the entire test.Your score is given right after the test. I love taking test,quizzes,or questionaires. I could not pass this up. This test invloved your knowledge of Facebook, Twitter,Google Search and a couple of others. Since I have only had Facebook and Twitter for a few month, I was not sure how I would do. Apparently I lack knowledge in my use of facebook and twitter. None the less, it was really fun and interesting to take. I have to admit, I did learn a few things. These are the different test you can take.  Sign up for Smarterer and start testing this skills too!


  • Blogger test




  • Facebook test




  • Flickr test




  • Twitter test




  • WordPress test




  • Tumblr Test




  • And many more



  • 1 comment:

    1. I am new in blog..am learning so many things from you....i didn't know about bzzzagent before, but after reading your blog i have join there too.
      thanks a lot...:D

      ReplyDelete

    If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.