Thursday, February 16, 2012

BzzAgent Philips Satin Perfect Epilator Campaign

I received this product because I am a BzzAgent and agreed to participate in this campaign. These are my honest opinions.Let me know if you have any questions:)
http://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp
Philips SatinPerfect HP6576/50 epilator
I few weeks ago I did the My Perfect Imperfections Tag. One of my imperfections that I should have mentioned was my underarms. I dislike the color of them. I have to shave them everyday. My little boy freaks out when he sees my underarms. He says "close your arms mom you have pokers". I know he is just a child and he does not mean what he says,but I have to agree with him. Pokers are gross!!
When I read that this epilator can be used on the underarms I got pretty excited. Then I got scared and nervous.The noise of the epilator is a little loud and scary. I kept thinking that it was going to cut my skin into pieces.
After a hot shower and exfoliation, I decided to try it. I made sure not to apply any lotions or deodorants and that my skin was completely dry.Did not want to risk the chance of getting shocked. I know I wouldn't but my mind comes up with the most craziest ideas and worst scenarios.
Anyways, after reading the directions and applying the correct attachment I was ready to go!! I had not shaved in about 3 days because I was expecting to use this on my legs and underarms. The end results were amazing.
It was not painful at all!!!!It was quick and easy.This actually felt better than shaving. My underarms did not look as dark either. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures.Here are the after pictures that I took. My video will be up on YouTube soon and I will put a link to it.Thanks Philips and BzzAgent, I cant wait for the start of spring to start wearing my tank tops. I cant wait to show my lil boy No More Pokers!!!
This is the shave,trim and style attachment

this is my after picture......smooth!!!
 Here is my YouTube video

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.