|Chex Mix Muddie Buddies|
|Great to give as a treat to friends, neighbors,and teachers!|
This is the most easiest snack to make and the most easiest snack to eat all by your self! It it so YUMMY! I have to make several batches for us, one for my brother and one for my parents house.
The ingredients are few:
9 cups Chex cereal (any flavor)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Into large bowl, measure cereal and set aside
2. In 1-qt microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips,peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute. Stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Pour into a 2-gallon resealable food storage bag
5. Add powdered sugar.Seal bag and shake until well coated.
6. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
7. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.