Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Here!!! Influenster Holiday VoxBox!!

Influenster
What is a Influenster?
Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!

 Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask-Strawberry Souffle moisturizing and purifying masque.Trial size 5ml
 imPRESS press-on manicure by Broadway Nails-24 nail covers in 12 sizes.Last up to a week-D100 Dancing Queen. I love the packaging!

 New York Color Liquid Lip Shine- Nude York City-full size


 Larabar-made from only 2-9 ingredients. Each bar is a delicious blend of just fruits,nuts and spices.-Cherry Pie
 Mentos Pure Fresh Gum-15 pieces Fresh Mint sugar free gum
 SoftSoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap-2bars.Enriched with crushed coconut extract.
Garden Botanika Lash Primer-Full Size7.5g. Take lashes from fine to fabulous.



Oh my goodness. I am totally in love with all my awesome items in my VoxBox. I have not tested any of them yet, except for the Mentos gum. I will review the gum in a later post. Registering with Influenster is fun and easy. You just enter basic information and click on different badges to earn them. If you do get the honor to receiveVoxBox, all you have to do is review the items and share your honest opinions on them. You can share by Twitter,Face Book,Blogging,YouTube,Vlogging and word of mouth.This is the second VoxBox I have received and hope to qualify for many more. I hope you get a chance to visit Influenster for more information.

xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.