Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Two Favorite Things Pizza and Purple Polish





Well, I was suppose to publish this last night,but my net book started acting wacky. Tuesday I let Frank and Alex choose between me making Taco Pizza or Taco Biscuits. Taco Pizza won. I have never made this before. I have seen it at CiCi Pizza but never really tried it. This was so fun and easy to make. I used Pillsbury pizza crust,taco sauce,refried beans,ground beef,cheese, Mexican corn,lettuce and tomatoes. The only regret I have was adding the lettuce and tomatoes to the entire pizza. I tried eating it the day after but it did not taste as good. Next time, I will use the lettuce and tomato as needed.
Later that night we went to the cinema (Transformers 3-best movie yet!!) and a girl complemented me on my nail polish. I had on Color Craze nail polish in Nuclear Energy with Glistening Purple over it. She could not believe that the polish was from the Family Dollar and only cost $1.00. I really loved the way it looked. If you get a chance to visit your local Family Dollar, I really recommend picking up some of these polishes.
As always, thank you for stopping by.

xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.