Friday, June 3, 2011

1 1/2 " One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron

My hair waking up this morning after using the One 'n Only Argan Shampoo and Oil
Back side of my hair before straightening

My hair from the front after using Argan Heat Straightener

My hair after straightening it


The back of my hair after straightening

My hair after straightening-Yay my hair isnt sticking up!!

bought at ULTA

.25 fl oz. One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

free gift when purchased the straightener
12 fl oz Moisture Repair Shampoo


 I have had my Chi hair straightener for about 6 years. My husband bought it from EBay for $60.00. I was totally shocked with the price so we jumped on it. Sadly, it finally gave out. When I would plug it in, the light would not turn on even after pushing the restart buttons. I unplugged it and shook the plugger and something was loose in there. I didn't want to take any chances so I put it away for good.
About a month ago, I got a haircut. The girl who usually cuts my hair did not show up so I went with another stylist. When she finished, the haircut looked good. The next day I realized she cut some parts super short in the crown area and they now stick up, so I really needed a straightener. In part it was my fault also because I totally ruined my bangs. I cut them myself.
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on another Chi. I liked my Chi but I always liked the way some girls hair got super straight when they ironed it. I wondered what straightener they used. I had a coupon for 20% of at ULTA and found this One 'n Only Argan Straightener on sale for $49.00. With the coupon, the price was $39.00 from $59.00. I had to order it. Almost all of the reviews where positive. I also received a free 12oz bottle of One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo.
I received the package yesterday. It took exactly one week to get here and I was super excited. The straightener has 30 heat settings and goes up to 450 degrees F. The box shows you the recommended setting for different hair types such as fragile,thin,normal,wavy, or coarse. I put mine at a 19 yesterday when I tried it. My hair was super straight. I loved it.
Last night, I tried out the shampoo. I love it. The smell is so soft. It reminded me of Calgon body spray. My sister used to use that along time ago when we were younger.  It is sulfate, phosphate, paraben free, repairs damaged hair, adds volume, hydrates and restores moisture and color protection. I loved it. After one use, my hair even looked straighter without doing anything to it. The straightener also came with a small sample of Argan Oil. I put a few drops on my hair. My hair seemed to dry faster with it also.
Usually if I don't blow dry my hair after I shower, my hair from my bangs to the crown of my hair is usually sticking straight up in the morning. This morning it didn't look as bad or funky as it usually does. I set the straightener at 15 this morning and I still love the way my hair turned out. My hair hasn't looked this nice in a long time. I am so glad I bought the straightener. I will continue to use my Tresemme shampoo until the 40 washes are complete. Although I may go to Sally's Beauty Supply to get more oil.
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.