Thursday, February 7, 2013

SheSpeaks-L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream Program

This product was given to me to test and review from SheSpeaks and Loreal Paris
www.shespeaks.com

 

The shade that I requested was medium. I was surprised to see how thin the constintancy was. I was also surprised that the color was white with little flecks of brown.

claims:
4 Beautifying Actions in 1:
Primes, Corrects, Hydrates, Perfect
Flawless bare skin finish

Innovation:Discover the first Magic BB Cream with beautifying beads encapsulated pigment infused in an ultra light lotion with antioxidant vitamin 1
Dermatologist tested,non-comedogenic, and doesn't clog pores
 


I liked how it blended easily on my hand. This is with flash.

This is without the flash. I can notice a slight change in the color of my skin and the BB cream

When I first used the Loreal Paris Magic BB Cream, I used it without applying a moisturizer on first. I did not like the way my face felt or looked. My face felt dry especially around my mouth and nose. Those are my 2 dry areas on my face. I have used another BB cream and my face felt moisturized without using a moisturizer first.
A few days later I used the Loreal Paris Magic BB Cream but  this time I applied my daily moisturizer and the results were very different. I liked the way it felt on my face. I liked how it brightened up my face. I did apply a finishing powder to set my makeup.

Moisturizer on before applying BB Cream

A small amount goes a long way. Very easy to blend.

After using Loreal Paris Magic BB Cream in medium


 After a full face of makeup

Overall I enjoy using the product. I think I will go for one shade darker if I decide to repurchase.

1 comment:

  1. Really useful post! I didn't guess it'd be white, either. Having to wear a moisturizer with a BB cream is counterproductive--it's supposed to be an all-in-one. It really brightens your complexion, though {but, you're beautiful anyway, girlie}. I could definitely wear that shade and I'm usually a light/medium-light. Thanks for the super-awesome review and photos! Hope you have a lovely weekend <33

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.