Tuesday, February 19, 2013

KleanColor-Blue Maniacs

 
A few weeks ago, I made a quick run to Ross while my husband went to a shoe store next door. I like going to Ross because they usually have a nice stock of nail polish. They carry brands like ELF, Sally Hansen, Revlon, KleanColor, Color Club, and a few others. I saw these cute little packs of KleanColor mini nail polishes and I had to grab all the colors they had. They were four different packages and all the colors looked really pretty. For $3.99 I could not pass it up. The first collection I am going to show is the KleanColor Blue Maniacs Collection
 
 
KleanColor
Blue Maniacs
World of Blues Nail Lacquer Mini Collection
0.17 oz each x 6


The names of the nail polishes are labeled on the back as well as the bottom of the bottles





♥Look How Tiny♥!!!


Blue Pearl
my least favorite because it really shows all the imperfections such as ridges, streaks and little air bubbles


Lake Mist
I really like this one. One coat is really all you need for each polish.


Cobalt
Very pretty color


Kawaii Stuff
my favorite one in the collection


Peacock-A-Boo


Shining Sea on tips
All the colors are very pretty and apply smoothly. The smell is a little strong and might take a little a while to dry but if you use Seche Vite top coat then they dry in no time. I am not sure how long the sale last, but Sally's has a promotion on the Seche Vite,buy the Top Coat and get the base coat free. I believe their sales last all month long so its is probably good until the end of February.

Seche Vite
you can find this at Sally's Beauty Supply and CVS

Also wanted to send  a shout out to my dear friend  ♥ http://www.daydreamingrealist.com/ ♥for introducing me to my new favorite liquorice. This is so good! Even my son likes it. He tells me " Mom this is so good even though it gets stuck in my teeth". He asked me to get him his own bag next time I go to Target. You can find this in the Dollar Section at Target.
Target $1.00
 
Takes for stopping by and I will show the other collections I bought soon♥

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty colors!

    ♥Nikki- http://purplespeckle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.