Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birchbox October 2012-Pictures

 Birchbox gave the option to choose a regular Birchbox or a  Goop Birchbox. I decided to stick with the regular Birchbox. Over all nothing to exciting about the box:/ Hopefully next month is better.
 
 Harvey Prince-Eau Flirt
Fresh citrus and jasmine notes
full size $55-$98

 LiQWd-Silk Professional Deep Conditioning Treatment
LiQWd-The Perfect Wave
I am definitely going to try these out. I color my almost every month and its in need of a deep conditioning.
 Mox Botanicals-Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter
made in Portland, this eco-chic balm revives lips with avocado oil and shea butter
full size $16
 I am actually wearing this right now and immediately my lips felt moisturized. It does not feel thick,greasy or flaky. It feels really nice.
 theBalm cosmetics-Mary-Lou Manizer
 three in one highlighter,shadow and all over shimmer
full size $24
 
 
 
 

 5 ways to use highlighter
 Monthly Leaf Tea-Assorted Teas
 5 Easy Transformations
 
Birchbox is a $10 monthly subscription
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. aha..we have the same issue about disliking the box.
    I was excited about goop but it failed ..my box is super dump this month.though love to try the face mask..

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.