Monday, September 10, 2012

This or That Make-Up Tag

Once I again, I have been Tagged by the lovely mattabellax3. This is another great tag that I am happy to do. Let the questions begin:


 
 
 
Blush or Bronzer: I really like wearing both, but since I can only choose one, I choose blush. I like to have some color on my face. I really like pinkish shades.
 
Lip Gloss or Lip Stick: I prefer to wear lipstick.I feel that it last longer than lip gloss.
 
Chapstick or Lip Butter:  EOS Lip Balms are the only balms for my lips. I love them. I love the shape and the packaging.
 
Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow: Definitely matte eyeshadow. I would hate to go overboard with the sparkle eyeshadow.
 
Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara because the one I use now really opens up my eyes.
 
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner: Pencil eyeliner would be my choice. Although I really love using liquid and gel eyeliners. I usually line my eyes first with a pencil eyeliner then go over with a gel or liquid. I make less mistakes using the pencil first.
 
Foundation or Concealer: Garnier BB cream. It cover little imperfections and gives my skin a great coverage.
 
Liquid or Powder Foundation: Liquid is for me. I used powder foundation when I was much younger and always ended up with streaks. Have not tried it again but I think I will stay with liquid.
 
Natural or Statement Eyes: Natural eyes but with a black lined eye.
 
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows: I don't own any loose eye shadows except for a few that broke and I placed in a little container. I prefer a mess free pressed eye shadow.
 
Water Proof or Non Water Proof: Non Water Proof Please. I like to wash my face and be done. I don't like using separate things for my eyes and face. Especially at night when I am ready for bed.
 
Brushes, Sponges or Fingers: Fingers all the way. Unless I am using a thicker foundation then I have to use a brush.
 
Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter: I don't use Highlighter much but the one I have and use is powder. So Powder would be my answer.
 
 
All done!!! This was cool. I like Tags  like this. They are so much fun. It also gives me a good reason to blog. Please feel free to do this Tag and let me know if you decide to do it so I can read your responses. I love reading what people use. Don't forget to check out http://mattabellablogs.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-or-that-make-up-tag.html?spref=tw
 to see her answers to this Tag.  Thanks again Lizzy♥

2 comments:

  1. Gotta have the black eyeliner! I'm still using the BB Cream that I won from you!! aww it's my friendship BB Cream ♥ I have *got* to try those EOS lip balms! I keep seeing them, but haven't picked one up, yet. I saw they have a lemon one--oh my goodness, i love lemon stuff lol. I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try a BB cream, but an Asian kind. Unfortunately those are much lighter shades an I'm too tan for that! Maybe I will try Garnier!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.