Monday, September 24, 2012

Physician Formula-FASHIONISTA EYES

Fashionista Eyes-For any Color
shimmer strips
custom eye enhancing shadow and liner
use wet or dry

I first applied a black liner on my bottom lid
This one is by WetnWild

I added a dab if eye drops to use the shadow wet.
I used this color I am pointing at and applied it to the corner of my lid to half way

I then used the darker purple and applied to the end of my lid to the upper crease
I blended very well

I used the lightest pink as my highlight

I lined my eyes with a Revlon pencil liner then went over it with a
Loreal liquid liner

I added my favorite NYX mascara

The look

Looking down

Looking Down again

Looking up

Looking straight
I really like the colors
I am not sure what it looks like dry not wet but I swatched it and the colors are very light.
If I do another look, I will swatch them dry and post pictures

 
 


 
 
 
 
CVS had a sale last week,spend $10.00 and receive $7.00ECB on Physician Formula cosmetics. I had $7ECB that were about to expire so I went for this deal. I ended getting a big bottle of baby wash and this eye palette for $3.44 OOP. I also received my $7ECB. My favorite color is purple so I just had to get this one called Fashionista. They had other palettes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.