Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Looks using Garnier B.B. cream Medium/Deep

I have had my Garnier B.B. cream for a while now and have figured out how it works best for me. This has been my go-to product for my face since I have had it. I used the B.B. cream on the picture above but I also applied MAC mineralize powder. I usually use the powder if I am going somewhere beside just running everyday errands. It still gives me a natural finish but takes some of the shine away, especially in my T-zone.I find that if I apply moisturizer before the Garnier B.B. cream my face seem more oily.


On the pictures above I used the exact same products except I did not apply MAC mineralize powder. I am only taking my son to practice and running a few errands. As you can see my face has a nice natural shine. The Garnier B.B. cream provides me with enough moisturizer and brightens my face and takes away any dullness I have. As far as the scent goes it is really faint. I don't mind it at all. This makes my face feel renewed and refreshed. I love it. I apply it as soon as I finish washing my face in the morning. Instead of using my regular morning moisturizer, I use the Garnier B.B. cream.


I am a BzzAgent and I received this product from BzzAgent to review and give my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.