Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Face of the Day!



I decided to take the plunge and do a face of the day on YouTube.It was actually quite fun and finally gave me a reason to make time to blog. Lately the time has just flown right past me. Today is my sons Taekwondo ceremony so I decide to do my makeup and hair nicely. Here is what I used
1. Garnier B.B. cream in Medium/Deep
2.MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder in Medium Plus
3. NYX eyebrow cake powder in Black/Gray
4. Ardell Brow Defining powder
5.Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer cream in Light
6.Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
7.Urban Decay Naked Palette-Buck and Sin
8. Maybelline EyeStudio gel liner in Blackest Black
9. Loreal-Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in Black
10. Benefit mascara They're Real in black
11.elf-Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
12. Maybelline Super Stay 14hr lipstick in Fuchsia Forever
Everything is pretty much drug-store items which I more than likely paid with coupons. Thanks for stopping by;)
xoxox
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.