Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of the Month Coupons-November

So today is the last day of November. It was that time again to go through my coupon binder and pull out expired coupons. I love using my coupons at CVS. I feel that they always have better deals than Walgreen's.
CVS has a promotion going on when you buy $30.00 worth of specially marked items you receive a $10.00 gift card. The gift card does not have to be a CVS card it can be for Macy's,GAP,and a few others. I always choose CVS. In my coupon binder I had $5.00 in ECB and my $10.00 CVS gift card from a purchase I made a few weeks ago. After looking at the CVS ad. last night, I made my list of items that I wanted. I also calculated the cost before and after coupons.
Tide-$5.94-$2.00coupon=$3.94
Dawn-$.99x3-$1.25=$1.72
Pantene-2/$6.97-$3.00=$3.97
Oral-B-$4.99-$3.00=$1.99
Unfortunately, last night, I miss read a coupon and did not realize it until I was going through my coupon at the store parking lot. Once I was able to get the items above, I had to figure out what else to get without spending too much money. My goal was to spend $5.00 out of pocket. I ended up getting a few things that I did not have coupons for.
Puffs Tissue-$1.98
Cottenell Wipes-$1.99
Gain Softer-$5.94-$.50=$5.49
My total before coupons was $30.78. After coupons and ECB's my total was $16.04. After using my $10.00 CVS gift card my grand out of pocket total was $7.36 tax included. I also received  my $10.00 CVS gift card that I can use towards another purchase. I am very pleased with this purchase. If you are not a couponer, I would highly recommend to start. Its fun,simple and especially rewarding. Please let me know if you have any questions. As always, thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.