Friday, June 13, 2014

Pretty In Paradise-June 2014 IPSY

 I was pretty pleased with this month IPSY bag. I have been wanting to try a beach spray for my hair for a while now and a NYX gloss.
Subscribe to IPSY for only $10.00 a month

http://www.ipsy.com/r/4ba2



I really liked the bag this month.

I have never seen this product before until now.  Its by LANEIGE and can be found at Target.
BB Cushion with SPF50





It came with 3 shades: Light, Medium, and Dark

This is the sponge you use to apply the BB Cream

Light shade



Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray 

I had just gotten out of the shower and my hair was still damp when my ipsy bag came. I loved how my hair looked after spraying it. It gave my hair so much body and texture. My hair never looks like this when it air drys alone with out product. 

Skinn-Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Nickak New York
Shimmer Eyeliner in green


NYX butter gloss in Eclair



I applied a light skin tone lip liner and it gave me a little more color when I applied the NYX lip gloss over it.  This is a very sheer gloss and not sticky. This will probably be my go to butter gloss.

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.