Saturday, April 26, 2014

NEW ARM & HAMMER (TM) Truly Radiant (TM)


I am a member of Smiley360. I received these products to test and review. Click the link above for a coupon on your next purchase of  Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant


I received a full size of Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste and a Truly Radiant Deep Clean Spin Brush






Claims:Removes even more hard-to-reach plaque
Elongated bristles for greater Access


directions on how to remove brush head and battery base

Truly Radiant Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste
Claims:
Fluoride cavity protection
Unsurpassed enamel strengthening
Smooths surface imperfections & restores luster
Outstanding whitening
Deep Cleaning






Brush head is replaceable

Color-wear bristles remind you to change brush head every 3 month

Slide switch UP to turn on brush

package include 2 AA alkaline batteries.

Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste-Fresh Mint Flavor

Has a great taste compared to using straight baking soda
Leaves your breath smelling fresh even after a few minutes
I have noticed a slight change in color. I am a coffee and tea drinker so I try to brush my teeth after I drink dark drinks. 
My teeth look glossier after I brush

Toothbrush reaches all the way to the back without any discomfort
The bristles really do scrub and clean your teeth
I had a hard time trying to open the battery replacement section. After a few tries I stopped when I was not able to open it. The batteries did not need to be replaced but I just wanted to look at it.
The spin-brush is really loud. Its louder than other spin-brush I have used. I feel like it might wake my son up when I brush at night.
I have a hard time turning it on when my hands are wet. My hands have to be completely dry to turn on the switch. It would have been easier if there was just a soft button to push instead of switching the button "UP".

Final thoughts:
I would replace my other brand toothpaste with the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste because I do notice a change of color and it doesn't leave my gums sensitive.. I would not replace my spin-brush with the Truly Radiant Spin-brush because of the loudness and switch on button.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.