Friday, April 4, 2014

Mrs. Meyer's Cleaners


I received the Mrs. Meyer's Cleaner in Lemon Verbena scent complimentary from Smiley360. My review on this product is my honest opinion. 





Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Countertop Spray cleaner

Lemon Herb scent
16 fl.oz
I have seen this product at Target and Kroger but you can also buy it online or order by phone

This countertop cleaner can be used on Laminate sealed stone countertops, granite, appliances, finished wood floors, linoleum, bamboo, concrete, tile and porcelain. Not recommended on unsealed wood flooring or unsealed natural stone.

My thoughts: I have seen this brand when I visit Target. I always looked how each item was displayed and the different products that were available. I never bought  anything because I know what works for me when it comes to cleaning my kitchen couners or restroom sinks. I was used the the strong scent of the cleaners that I used so I assumed it was dong its job and cleaning my counters. When I was invited to try this product from Smiley360 I had to take advantage of it. My son was the first one to notice the Lemon Verbena scent. He loved the way it smelled. The scent is so fresh and clean. It not only smells clean but cleans my counters really well and just as good as the harsh smelling cleaners I used. It removes any stickiness or dried stuff that is stuck to the counters.  I also use this clean my restroom sinks. I love this product and will definitely buy once I run out.  I might even buy a candle!
Don't forget to visit there website  for the different products( household cleaning, hand and body, laundry, air fresheners) and scents that are available.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.