Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SoyJoy

Baked whole soy and strawberry SoyJoy bar
All Natural
Gluten Free
Real Strawberries

130 calories
4 grams of protein
3 grams of fiber

SoyJoy is made with whole soybeans which means the whole bean is used.
http://us.soyjoy.com/
retails:$0.99 to $1.29
Baked in Southern California bakery



This is a product that I received in my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox(http://www.influenster.com/) . I have seen SoyJoy products practically in every store that I have been into. I saw it but never bought it. The word "soy" did not appeal to me very much. I am glad Influenster teamed up with SoyJoy to put this delicious snack bar into the Spring Beauty VoxBox. I ate it before I did 2 classes at the gym. Oh my gosh, it was so good. I liked that I could taste the strawberry in every bite, even the last bite. I liked that it was not crunchy and it did not leave a mess in my car. SoyJoy was just what I needed to keep me going in the gym. You can easily find SoyJoy at Krogers,Wal-Mart,Target and CVS just to name a few.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the word soy was never very appealing to me. Glad to see you tried it and liked it. I'm waiting for the Mom Vox Box next!

    Morrisa @ http://honeydosreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.