Thursday, May 17, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine BzzCampaign






I never gave it much thought to use Garnier shampoo and conditioners, I enjoy using their hair styling products so I was glad to have the opportunity to join the BzzAgent Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner campaign. This system works best on dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair. After I had my son, the front part of my hair line got frizzy. I have noticed this has helped especially when I am in a hurry to get to the gym in the morning. I don't have to use hairspray to hold my hair down. It's suppose to keep your hair sleek for 3 days straight even in 97% humidity. As for that, I don't know because I have to wash my hair everyday. I can not stand not washing my hair daily. To make me love these products even more, Garnier is getting even greener. Sleek and Shine products come packed in Eco-Fructis bottles containing PET and 30% recycled plastic. Overall, I love using these products. I also use the Sleek & Shine Flat Ironing mist. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I love it all.

Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo contain Argan oil from Morocco and apricot. I like the way it smells. I smell more of the apricot than anything else.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine conditioner. I can immediately feel my hair getting soft and sleek as soon as I apply it. Even before I start working it into my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't make my hair feel dingy or gross even after using products in my hair.

You can see how shiny and smooth my hair looks

My hair- no flash

My hair-flash








These items were given to me to test and review from BzzAgent. These are my honest opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.