Thursday, November 27, 2014

Too Faced-Melted Ruby

First off I would like to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Hope you had  blessed day today and many more blessed days ahead.  I am thankful for being together safely as a family.

Too Faced
Melted Ruby









Gently squeeze tube to release product

I asked a my dearest friend to pick this color up for me since she was going to do an ULTA run.  I looked at it on-line only.  I was hesitant to get this color because I don't usually buy red lip color.  I prefer pink lips rather than red.  I decided to take a leap of faith and hope for the best with this color.  I am so glad I went with this color.  I love it.  This is the second MELTED color I own.  I believe there are 10 in the collection. Each one is $21.00.  Sometimes I feel that too expensive but once I open it and put it on the price is totally justified.  I use them more than I would my Loreal or Rimmel brand lip colors.  I can definitely see me wearing this more in December.  I have a small give away coming up real soon that will be posted on my YouTube channel.  It will be a Real Techniques Miracle Sponge and a Blush Brush.  I want to add a few more items and I will post a video as soon as I get the things I want to giveaway.  So go ahead and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already.
Thanks for stopping by, Christina M.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to your family as well.
    Love this red color on you ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.