Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Filofax-Finsbury Pocket Organizer

I placed my order on a Thursday and received it on Tuesday. I would have gotten it on Monday but it was a holiday


  • Ruler/Page Marker
  • Address Sheets
  • To Do Sheets
  • A-Z, 3 Letter Index Tabs
  • Blue, Salmon, and Lavender Ruled Notepaper
  • Top-Opening Envelope
  • Expense Sheets
  • Plus More!


Made of soft cow leather
I bought this when it was on sale for $23.00.
The regular price was $59.00


  • Left: Two horizontal credit card pockets, one vertical ID window pocket, with a full length pocket behind.
  • Right: Full length zip pocket and a pen loop.
  • Exterior: Full width wallet pocket.
  • Pocket Size Organizer: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" with six 3/4" rings.


Clear Flyleaf

Calender-week on 2 pages
I didn't get the 2013 calender in this one, I may just make my own

A-Z dividers

Blank dividers

3 To-Do Sheets

10 sheets of colored lined paper

Address paper

clear open top envelope

ruler

side zipper and non elastic pen loop


Besides the price, it having a length wise pocket to hold my cash was my selling point

the back

Filofax logo

Pocket Domino
Pocket Finsbury
Personal Original Patent


inside the box is also protected
pictures taken with Nikon D3100










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.