Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lawry's Southwest Chicken Skillet-BuzzAgent Review



I received this packet of Lawry's spices & seasoning mix along with two other ones and a full size bottle of seasoned salt, from BzzAgent. These were given to me to use in my cooking routine and to give my honest opinion on them.
I already have tried the Taco Seasoning mix, which I loved. The one that I used today was my first time ever using this seasoning mix.  The name of the mix was Southwest Chicken Skillet. The ingredients that were needed was chicken, black beans, corn, rice, diced tomatoes, water and cheese.
I like dishes like these because everything can be done in one skillet. That means less dishes to wash and a cleaner stove top. I was actually dreading to make this meal because I thought it was going to take a long time to cook. I was so wrong! The meal was complete in less that 30 minutes.
After completely cooking it and allowing the cheese to melt, I gave it a quick taste. It was very good. I was a little weary about giving it to my 4 year old because it was a little spicy. Apparently not to spicy for him though. He finished the whole plate. My husband had 3 servings (he missed lunch) and loved it. I really liked the taste too.
I will definitely buy this seasoning mix next time we go grocery shopping. I recommend Lawry's Southwest Chicken Skillet seasoning mix to anyone who has trouble making meals (like me) or anyone who just likes to eat!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Visit www.bzzagent.com for more information
I am a BzzAgent and I received these products to review and spread word of mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.