Monday, August 27, 2012

The Summer Beauty Cravebox-Pictures


www.Cravebox.com



Shea Sugar Body Scrub-Mango Scent



Totally Ageless Intensive Eye Treatment from Puristics-wards off the visible signs of aging


Oatmeal & Peppermint Body Bar from Garden Botanika


Soleil Bella Bic Disposable Razor

ThinkThin gluten free protein bar

This was a limited edition box. For the first time I was not very pleased with this box. The only thing that I really liked from this box was the sugar scrub. I am still going to stay subscribed to CraveBox because  I really have liked the previous boxes. I guess I was hoping for more beauty things like cosmetics. We all have our definition of beauty and I can see how each item that was in the box does relate to beauty. Thanks for stopping by.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.