Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Influenster-Palmolive Fresh Sponge






****I received this from Influenster via Colgate-Palmolive for testing and review purposes.****

About a month ago, I received a survey from Influenster asking about my dishwashing habits. I can honestly say,that I wash dishes at least 6 times a day. I would rather wash frequently than have a big ole pile of dirty dishes at the end of the night. I am the only one who washes dishes and I like it that way. I would say that I change my sponge every 2-3 weeks. I also put the sponge in the microwave for about a minute to kill any germs.
One sure way of letting me know that I need to change my sponge sooner is when my husband notices a funky smell coming from the sponge. It bothers me when he tells me "whats that smell". When he leaves the kitchen area I quickly go to the sink and rinse the heck out of the sponge. I hate to throw it away because it has not been the 2-3 weeks that I usually keep them. If I cant rinse the smell out, of course I throw it away.
I was just given the Ultra Palmolive Fresh Sponge dish soap from Influenster. My box came in yesterday and it had a brand new sponge, 6 coupons, and a 25oz bottle of dish soap. I am so excited to use it because Palmolive is a brand I really trust.I grew up with seeing Palmolive in the kitchen sink. I used it last night and woke up this morning to smell my sponge. No odor, it still smelled new. I am going to keep smelling it every morning and keep you posted on my twitter. Here's to clean dishes and fresh smelling sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.