Monday, January 17, 2011




The first set of pictures was my weekend manicure. The color I used was from China Glaze called Exceptionally Gifted. When I first got it, I thought the color was going to be to light for my skin tone. I feel in love with it after 3 coats. Its so pretty. I'm not really into pink but this color is just beautiful. The following day, I applied Hidden Treasures by Sally Hansen. You can almost see the irredescent flakes in it but not so much. It was cloudy so I wasn't able to take a good picture of it outside.  After giving my fingernails a little trim, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Pacific Blue. Oh my goodness, this color really rocks!! It has to be one of my favorites in my collection.  I used Bundle Monster Image plate 06. To make the image, I used Pure Ice nail polish in Love. I had a real hard time choosing what design to put, not one of my favorite plates.  I will post image of plate in next post. Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.